Designed to test noise exposure in accordance with OSHA,MSHA,DOS,ACGIH, and ISO standards.
• Fast and easy on-site surveys help determine noise reduction requirements.
• The meter can also be used in SLM(sound level meter)mode.
• The SLM mode has a datalogging feature that can record up to 1000K readings which can be downloand to PC for analysis.
• The built-in USB interface to connect PC.
• Evaluation of environmental noise, Measurements of noise at workplaces, Assessment of product noise.
• Perform OSHA and IEC noise accumulation surveys
• Six built-in standard dose measurement setups:OSHA,MSHA,DOD,ACGIH,ISO85,ISO90
• One user-defined measurement setup
• Adjustable criterion level, exchange rate, and threshold
• Data logger up to 1,000,000 readings sampling times between 1sec and 24hr
• Stores up to 10,000 dose meter survey results
• Data includes start/stop time, %Dose, TWA8,LEP,8h,Leq,SEL,LN%, SPLMAX, SPLmin, peakMAX when used in the Dose meter mode
• In sound level mode, meter displays sound level, time-averaged sound level(Leq), peakMAX, and sound exposure level (SEL)
• USB interface with Windows XP /Vista /7/8/10