BioLite+ High-volume Sample Pump, 115V Overview
The BioLite+ area air sampling pump provides up to 62 L/min flow or sonic flow and indefinite run times using a 115 or 230-V AC adapter for sampling particulates and bioaerosols. The pump is ideal for use with the SKC BioSampler and asbestos cassettes.
The BioLite+ air sampling pump is CE marked.
BioLite+ is not UL Listed for intrinsic safety.
The BioLite+pump was specifically designed for use with the SKC BioSampler forsampling biological hazards (e.g., fungal spores or bacteria) in the form of bioaerosols.The BioLite+ pump allows sampling onto liquidmedia. The BioLite+ has a high flow rate of up to 62 L/min – and a back pressure gauge that indicates when sonic flow has beenachieved.
- Maximum Flow Rate: 62 L/min
- Maximum Back Pressure: 850 mbar
- Dimensions: W x H x D 162 x 209 x 303 mm
- Weight: 7.25 kg (16 lb)
- Enclosure Rating – IP20
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to +40 C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% Rh
- Mains Supply: 115/120V ~ 60 Hz or 230/240V ~ 50 Hz
- Maximum Input Current: 3.15A (120V model) or 1.25A (240V model)
- Operating Noise Level: 61 to 66dBA at 1 metre (dependent on flow rate and back pressure)